JOIN US NOW!LIMITED SEAT!!
Inclusive of lunch, refreshment, accommodation and transportation.
This course is designed for fresh school leavers and individuals (including foreign nationals) looking for a career in the cabin crew and hospitality industry.
Duration Program : 10 Days
Entry Requirement :Qualification
- Minimum SPM or equivalent with a Pass in Bahasa Malaysia & English OR EQUIVALENT
- Malaysia Unified Examination Certificate
Training: Conducted by Highly Experienced Trainers with more than 20 years of individual training experience.
- Malaysia Airlines and Fly Global
- Front line customer service industries
KLIA Professional and Management College, Laman Korporat PNB, Persiaran Seriemas 3, Kota Seriemas, 71800 Nilai Negeri Sembilan
- Personal image and grooming
- Introduction to Aviation
- Roles and responsibilities in the service industry
- Basic food and beverage
- Customer care
- Effective communication
- Writing effective resume
- Do’s and don’ts when attending job interviews
- Emergency procedure
- Aviation English
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Have a hands on training in field of aviation
- Be aware of the importance of projecting proper grooming, deportment and social etiquette during any customer interaction
- Have a basic understanding of food and beverage
- Understand the importance of providing consistently excellent customer service every time
- Develop self-confidence and be able to communicate effectively and confidently
- Prepare effective resumes for job interview
Register Now! Call/WhatsApp – Limited Seat
01136503650 & 0122640448